Thursday 21 February 2013

Late Nights/Early Mornings

I'm having a bit of trouble sleeping, so I've just been up listening to music. Sitting back, letting my mind go blank and wander off.




I'm not really sure how to feel, or why I feel the need to figure that out, but the one thing I know for sure is that this stuff is magical. I may even start writing some poetry or just ...something (lately I've been feeling the need to empty my mind into a pad with a pen).





I kind of think that we as human beings in society, take too many things for granted, and a lot of times, distancing ourselves from the daily routines of others can do wonders. When I stop what I'm doing and just admire the simplest of things, such as clouds, the remnants of heat from my warm breath on a crisp winter day, the sound of the chord G on an acoustic guitar, I become naturally inspired. For reasons I would love to go in depth with, but not sure if I would really know how.

The point I'm trying to get at would be that there really is so many wonderful things out there in life, just waiting to be noticed. Some are as small as atoms, others larger than massive skyscrapers.

Funny how a few songs could get me to think so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment