Friday 4 January 2013

//NIK Presents: Fools To Glory - Episode 2

I'm a little late on my update, probably because I've been confined to my bed. Flu season is the WORST season. Ugh. Anyways, this is what I've been listening too lately. Calm my soul while I indulge in tea + meds. T_T

This track listing contains Indie, some funk, and chilled out melodies. Enjoy!




     

Gear.

Now I don't usually post up things I plan on picking up, but honestly, even if you did/do get the same stuff, I'm absolutley positive it won't look the same.

Watches.

So I grew out of the G-shock phase almost 2 years ago, but I've been a little lazy in terms of picking something different.


Armani Exchange Men's AX1040 Red Rubber Quartz Watch with Black Dial


I usually wear dark colours, so this is a perfect way to make everything 'pop' 

Esther Porter “TENT Barrel” Bag




TENT collection combines tent fabric reclaimed from summer music festivals to produce bags that are rugged, sustainable and utilitarian. In addition to tent fabric, the bag features British rubber-bonded cotton canvas for increased water resistance and durability, equestrian-grade cotton webbing in the straps for comfort, and nickel hardware for strength. It is finished off with natural vegetable-tanned leather and features one internal and one external zipped pocket. 





As for photography and everything else.. it will have to wait until I'm feeling better. Struggling to sit upright and type lol. PILLS I NEED YOU!!!

Thanks for viewing, and check back for the next episodic adventure of F.two.G





//NIK

No comments:

Post a Comment