Friday 17 February 2012

Currently On Replay

3 tracks I can't get enough of. Right now. At 5:50 in the morning. I guess insomnia + caffeine got the best of me ... yet again. >.>

Mac Miller ft. Wiz Khalifa - Keep Floatin 

Mac + Wiz K. kill it with that chilled vibe.


Kid Cudi - Pillow Talk 

Ever since his mix taped dropped back in early 08' , Pillow Talk was the track I'd bump non-stop. Luh dat shit


2Pac - Do For Love


I remembered this back from my childhood, but unfortunately had forgotten it somehow along the way. So when it played next in a long list of randomized music at a bar somewhere downtown Toronto, my drunken senses awakened, and I felt the utmost nostalgic sensation combined with relaxing vibes this tune portraits. Not only that, but 2Pac is a crazy artist. SHIT JUST GOT REALLY REAL haha.




Hope you enjoyed.


~ Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment